Man on the River
5200 km, many months on a rowboat of Viking origin, day and night, between the Rhine and the Danube, from the Channel to the Black Sea; to help him - through 15 countries, from London to Istanbul, passing through England, France, Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey - there were only the wind and a sail. All of this to tell a new relationship with nature, with water, with the rivers.
It's the endeavour accomplished from 2011 to 2013, by Giacomo De Stefano.
Exit Eden was the official communication partner, taking care of:
- Creating the name
- Designing logo and image
- Developing the official site
- Running the whole publishing updates online
- Collaborating in the writing of press releases and helding relations with the media
- Designing the teaser presentation
- Activating social networking (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr)